[openstack-dev] [qa][neutron] Please remember to mark changed tests as 'smoke'

David Kranz dkranz at redhat.com
Mon Dec 23 21:43:39 UTC 2013

We like all code submitted to tempest to actually run. Since the neutron
gate jobs are still running only smoke tests, please mark any test that
is added or whose code has changed as smoke. Note that 'smoke' has no
real other meaning now since it was applied haphazardly in the first
place and has been added for lots of neutron tests. Once the full
neutron test suite is running in the gate, we are going to rework the
smoke tags to mean a set of sanity tests that can run in a short amount
of time.

  -David