[openstack-dev] Fwd: [openstack-community] A bug on OpenStack

Sean Roberts seanrob at yahoo-inc.com
Sun Dec 22 18:26:42 UTC 2013

I've reposted your query below to openstack-dev for a greater pool of eyeballs.

~sean

Begin forwarded message:

From: 武田 剛征 <hisayuki.takeda at oceanearth-corp.com<mailto:hisayuki.takeda at oceanearth-corp.com>>
Date: December 22, 2013 at 6:17:28 PST
To: <community at lists.openstack.org<mailto:community at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: [openstack-community] A bug on OpenStack

Hi OpenStack experts,

Could you please, help me out on this? I need your experts advice.
I am trying to build VlanManager environment with OpenStack grizzly on Cent OS 6.4, but it doesn't work.
I am using all-in-one architecture (single-host). FlatDHCPManager successfully worked.

So, I am assuming that there is any bug/defect that VlanManager can't work with single-host architecture.
Does anyone know if there is such a bug related to VlanManager on single-host architecture?

Any pointer or letting me know anyone who is familiar with this would be highly appreciated.
Thank you so much in advance,

Bird Kafka