[openstack-dev] [trove] Delivering datastore logs to customers

Denis Makogon dmakogon at mirantis.com
Fri Dec 20 08:29:33 UTC 2013

Vipul, agreed.

Trove server side could store a mapping of available log files and their
paths per datastore.
Also i agreed with ingoring DBLog model since it's really useless in term
of future manipulations.
And deployer would be able to define which logs could be available for user
by setting allowing parameter per each log type.

Example:
 allow_commit_log = True, allow_bin_log = False - each of parameter sets
are custom per datastore.
mapping = {}
if allow_bin_log: mapping.update({'bin_log': path})