[openstack-dev] [Climate] Next two weekly meetings cancelled ?

Nikolay Starodubtsev nstarodubtsev at mirantis.com
Fri Dec 20 04:43:22 UTC 2013

I'm on holidays till 9th January. And I don't think I'll have an internet
access all the time on holidays.
p.s. By the way, I'll prefer Friday's evenings as new meeting time if it is
available - it only one day when I don't do my BJJ classes. Or we can move
to 1900-2000UTC. it looks fine for me. Or move to early Europe morning.

Nikolay Starodubtsev

Software Engineer

Mirantis Inc.

Skype: dark_harlequine1