[openstack-dev] [Climate] Next two weekly meetings cancelled ?

Sylvain Bauza sylvain.bauza at bull.net
Thu Dec 19 13:30:58 UTC 2013

Le 19/12/2013 13:54, Sergey Lukjanov a écrit :
> yup, agreed. Additionally, I'd like to start a discussion about new
> meeting time that'd be more US-folks friendly.

Luckily, we do have Internet now :
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20140106&p1=195&p2=166&p3=179>http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20140106&p1=195&p2=166&p3=179&p4=224

Option #1 :
Mondays 1500UTC could be the best fit for us, as most of US people
(except PDT) could join us, but :
  1. that's pretty late for you, guys
  2. the meeting slot is busy on #openstack-meeting (Stackalytics), we
need to switch to #openstack-meeting-alt

So, alternatives are :
Option #2 :
Mondays 1400 UTC, but :
  1. we loose a certain interest in moving our timeslot for US folks

Option #3 :
Tuesdays 1500 UTC, pretty interesting because that's not an week
early-bird meeting for US, but :
  1. the meeting slot is busy on #openstack-meeting (Scheduler
sub-group), we need to switch to #openstack-meeting-alt

Thoughts ? My vote goes to #1 personnally.