[openstack-dev] [heat] Alternative time for the Heat/orchestration meeting

Steve Baker sbaker at redhat.com
Thu Dec 19 01:51:49 UTC 2013

The Heat meeting is currently weekly on Wednesdays at 2000 UTC. This is
not very friendly for contributors in some timezones, specifically Asia.

In today's Heat meeting we decided to try having every second meeting at
an alternate time. I've set up this poll to gather opinions on some
(similar) time options.
http://doodle.com/rdrb7gpnb2wydbmg

In this case Europe has drawn the short straw, since we have a large
number of US contributors and a PTL in New Zealand (me).

The meeting on January the 8th will be at the usual time, and the one
after that can be at the alternate time which we end up agreeing to.

cheers