[openstack-dev] Incubation Request for Barbican

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Wed Dec 18 16:01:28 UTC 2013

On 12/18/2013 10:23 AM, Jarret Raim wrote:
> [...]

I also just want to note that Jarret and the Barbican team have been
very responsive to the technical requirements we've talked about for
incubation. And I think this is progressing really great in going and
working on that list and coming back for the actual incubation request
once it's done.

Thanks folks. The responsiveness there has been very appreciated.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net