[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [Horizon] [Tuskar] [UI] Horizon and Tuskar-UI merge

Lyle, David david.lyle at hp.com
Tue Dec 17 19:25:39 UTC 2013

The simplest solution is already built into the Horizon framework.  Any panel or dashboard can be disabled by a check to determine if a service is available in the service catalog.  Since there is an inherent above/under cloud separation here, the Tuskar service should not be available above cloud.  Additionally, the same permission mechanism can trigger off roles, also in the service catalog.  I see this as a simple implementation detail.

David