[openstack-dev] a time-based resource management system

Nikolay Starodubtsev nstarodubtsev at mirantis.com
Tue Dec 17 08:16:17 UTC 2013

Hi all
I've looked at the wiki page and now I can say that Cafe have an overlap
with Climate. Feel free to contact us at #openstack-climate. Also, please
take a look at our patches on review.openstack.org:
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:stackforge/climate,n,z

Nikolay Starodubtsev

Software Engineer

Mirantis Inc.