[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [Tuskar] [UI] Icehouse Requirements - Summary, Milestones

Jordan OMara jomara at redhat.com
Fri Dec 13 17:19:38 UTC 2013

On 13/12/13 11:36 +0100, Jaromir Coufal wrote:
> *VERSION 0*
> ===========
> Enable user to deploy OpenStack with the simpliest TripleO way, no
> difference between hardware.
>
> Target:
> - end of icehouse-2
>
> Features we need to get in:
> - Enable manual nodes registration (Ironic)
> - Get images available for user (Glance)
> - Node roles (hardcode): Controller, Compute, Object Storage, Block Storage
> - Design deployment (number of nodes per role)
> - Deploy (Heat + Nova)

Thanks for summarizing this Jarda!

I noticed one thing missing from the V0 list that we had talked about
earlier that seemed important. Copied below from an earlier doc:

retrieve node lists (Ironic + Nova + Heat?)
    management node(s) (awareness of the node)
    resource nodes, broken down by role
    unallocated nodes

This seems also important to include in v0.
--
Jordan O'Mara <jomara at redhat.com>
Red Hat Engineering, Raleigh