[openstack-dev] [Neutron] blueprint ovs-firewall-driver follow-up meeting

Amir Sadoughi amir.sadoughi at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Dec 13 15:58:07 UTC 2013

Hello all,

On Wednesday, at the ML2 meeting we had an agenda item[1] to discuss the blueprint ovs-firewall-driver’s progress and technical challenges. We didn’t have time to discuss everything, so at the suggestion of Bob K. I am scheduling a meeting for Monday.

Looking at the calendar of OpenStack meetings[2], Monday at 2000 UTC (right before Neutron meeting) is open for #openstack-meeting. Looking forward to continue the discussion there.

Thanks,

Amir Sadoughi

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/ML2#Meeting_Dec_11.2C_2013
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings