[openstack-dev] [trove] configuration groups and datastores type/versions

Daniel Morris daniel.morris at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Dec 13 15:06:20 UTC 2013

Good point...

In this case however, couldn't you solve this by simply allowing the user
to specify a list of multiple id's for both the datastore-id's and
datastore-version-id's?  That way the user can directly control which
configurations apply to different types and versions (choosing to apply
0,1, or many).  I am not sure how the provider would be able to directly
manage those on behalf of the user as they would not know which options
actually apply across the different types and versions (unless that too
was maintained).  I could be misunderstanding your proposal though.

Daniel