[openstack-dev] Generic question: Any tips for 'keeping up' with the mailing lists?

Justin Hammond justin.hammond at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Dec 12 16:23:24 UTC 2013

I am a developer who is currently having troubles keeping up with the
mailing list due to volume, and my inability to organize it in my client.
I am nearly forced to use Outlook 2011 for Mac and I have read and
attempted to implement
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/MailingListEtiquette but it is still a lot
to deal with. I read once a topic or wiki page on using X-Topics but I
have no idea how to set that in outlook (google has told me that the
feature was removed).

I'm not sure if this is a valid place for this question, but I *am* having
difficulty as a developer.

Thank you for anyone who takes the time to read this.