[openstack-dev] [QA] Tempest blueprints status update and rationale, input demanded
dkranz at redhat.com
Wed Dec 11 20:40:09 UTC 2013
On 12/11/2013 02:42 PM, Matthew Treinish wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 01:44:19PM +0100, Giulio Fidente wrote:
>> I'm attempting to rationalize on the status of tempest blueprints. I
>> need your help so I organized questions in a few open points.
>> * (1) I'm looking for input here on the actual status of the
>> following blueprints, which are already approved or in a good
>> progress state:
>> seems done, shall we close it? (steve baker)
>> seems done, shall we close it? (david kranz)
We decided to leave it open until the whitelist is zeroed out.
>> seems done, close? (mtreinish)
> These are both still in progress. The config verification tooling one is
> dependent on the config file format being finalized. All that it has right now
> is basic framework to build off of.
>> old but still valid for icehouse, what is the real status here? (mlavalle)
>> is slow progress appropriate here? (david kranz)
I added to the blueprint the fact that Monty is doing this work. There
is a patch up for review but it is not yet
More information about the OpenStack-dev