[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Nominations to Horizon Core

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Tue Dec 10 21:08:43 UTC 2013

+1 on Tatiana Mazur being added to Core.

I'm also okay with cleaning out the Core list. I considered doing it myself last cycle since none of those folks are involved anymore, but figured I'd leave them as a posthumous honor. ;-) I think now's a good time to trim it down.

Glad I didn't make the axe list,

    - Gabriel