[openstack-dev] [neutron] Third party Neutron plugin testing meeting

Kyle Mestery mestery at siliconloons.com
Tue Dec 10 15:48:18 UTC 2013

Last week I took an action item to organize a meeting for everyone who
is doing third-party testing in Neutron for plugins, whether this is vendor
or Open Source based. The idea is to share ideas around setups and
any issues people hit. I'd like to set this meeting up for this week,
Thursday at 1700UTC. I would also like to propose we make this a dial
in meeting using the Infrastructure Conferencing bridges [1]. If this
time works, I'll set something up and reply to this thread with the dial
in information.

Also, I've started a etherpad page [2] with information. It would be good for
people to add information to this etherpad as well. I've coupled this pad
with information around multi-node gate testing for Neutron as well, as
I suspect most of the third-party testing will require multiple nodes as
well.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Conferencing