[openstack-dev] [Keystoneclient] [Keystone] [Solum] Last released version of keystoneclient does not work with python33

Chmouel Boudjnah chmouel at enovance.com
Tue Dec 10 07:50:49 UTC 2013

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 4:30 PM, Dolph Mathews <dolph.mathews at gmail.com>wrote:

> ++ and the other errors I was hitting all have open patches in gerrit to
> see them fixed. It didn't seem like we were far off, but I haven't tested
> all these patches together yet to find out if they're just hiding even more
> problems. Either way, a py33 test run for keystoneclient will look very
> different very soon.

It seems that gettextutils needs to be updated from oslo-incubator to get
keystoneclient to py3 (minus the tests/httpprety):

https://github.com/openstack/python-keystoneclient/blob/master/keystoneclient/openstack/common/gettextutils.py#L32

I would not mind doing it but I am not sure what's the process these days
for syncing those modules (aside of running the update.py).

Cheers,
Chmouel.