[openstack-dev] Neutron Distributed Virtual Router

Ian Wells ijw.ubuntu at cack.org.uk
Tue Dec 10 01:04:29 UTC 2013

I would imagine that, from the Neutron perspective, you get a single router
whether or not it's distributed.  I think that if a router is distributed -
regardless of whether it's tenant-tenant or tenant-outside - it certainly
*could* have some sort of SLA flag, but I don't think a simple
'distributed' flag is either here or there; it's not telling the tenant
anything meaningful.