[openstack-dev] Neutron Distributed Virtual Router

Mike Wilson geekinutah at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 00:48:11 UTC 2013

I guess the question that immediately comes to mind is, is there anyone
that doesn't want a distributed router? I guess there could be someone out
there that hates the idea of traffic flowing in a balanced fashion, but
can't they just run a single router then? Does there really need to be some
flag to disable/enable this behavior? Maybe I am oversimplifying things...
you tell me.

-Mike Wilson