[openstack-dev] [Solum] Second working group meeting on language packs today

Clayton Coleman ccoleman at redhat.com
Mon Dec 9 18:05:19 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> > Hi,
> >
> > We will hold our second Git Integration working group meeting on IRC in
> > #solum on Monday, December 9, 2013 1700 UTC / 0900 PST.
> >
> > Agenda for today's meeting:
> > 	* Administrative:
> > 		* Decide whether to continue this meeting at the same time in January
> > 	* Topics:
> > 		* Determine minimal set of milestone-1 functionality
> >                 * Get volunteers for milestone-1 example language packs
>
> Adding:
>                 * Discuss
>                 https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Solum/specify-lang-pack-design
>
> >               * Discuss names
> > 	* General discussion

Extremely productive discussion all - notes are here [1] and I have a few action items for creating child blueprint specs.  gokrokve and devkulkarni will be iterating on the JSON API for Dev's spec [2] via an Etherpad, reach out to them if you are interested in continuing to discuss [2].

[1] http://irclogs.solum.io/2013/solum.2013-12-09-17.01.html
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Solum/specify-lang-pack-design