[openstack-dev] [openstack-tc] Incubation Request for Barbican

John Wood john.wood at RACKSPACE.COM
Sat Dec 7 00:40:55 UTC 2013

>> Just an FYI that I've submitted a pull request [1] to replace Celery
>> with oslo.messaging.
>
> wow. That was quick!
>
> /me is impressed

Ha! Just trying to put the polish on! Thanks for the feedback and hope it is a step in the right direction. I'll look to add testing for it on Monday or before to take it out of 'in progress'.

> Since you jumped on that - I went ahead and jumped on a pbr-ification
> patch for you. ...

Thanks for the assist! I think we have some competing CRs out there but we'll sort those out once the oslo.messaging CR goes in...then we'll be able to remove Celery from the requirements once and for all!

Thanks again,
John