[openstack-dev] [qa][nova] The document for the changes from Nova v2 api to v3

Ken'ichi Ohmichi ken1ohmichi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 20:57:07 UTC 2013

Hi,

We are implementing Nova v3 API validation with jsonschema.
The schemas of API parameters are defined under
nova/api/openstack/compute/schemas/v3/.
I guess the shemas would be used for checking the difference between
doc and Nova v3 API
parameters as another approach.

example: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/59616/1/nova/api/openstack/compute/schemas/v3/agents_schema.py

Thanks