[openstack-dev] [tempest] list of negative tests that need to be separated from other tests.

Adalberto Medeiros adalbas at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Dec 6 16:57:48 UTC 2013

Hi!

In the QA meeting yesterday, we decide to create a blueprint specific
for the negative tests in a separate file:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tempest/+spec/negative-test-files and
use it to track the patches.

I added the etherpad link Ken'ichi pointed to this bp. Ken'ichi, should
you be the owner of this bp?

Giulio, could you mark it  In Progress?

Regards,

Adalberto Medeiros