[openstack-dev] [Keystoneclient] [Keystone] [Solum] Last released version of keystoneclient does not work with python33

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 15:30:40 UTC 2013

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 7:48 PM, David Stanek <dstanek at dstanek.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 6:44 PM, Adrian Otto <adrian.otto at rackspace.com>wrote:
>
>> Jamie,
>>
>> Thanks for the guidance here. I am checking to see if any of our
>> developers might take an interest in helping with the upstream work. At the
>> very least, it might be nice to have some understanding of how much work
>> there is to be done in HTTPretty.
>

> (Dolph correct me if I am wrong, but...)
>
> I don't think that there is much work to be done beyond getting that pull
> request merged upstream.  Dolph ran the tests using the code from the pull
> request somewhat successfully.  The errors that we saw were just in
> keystoneclient code.

++ and the other errors I was hitting all have open patches in gerrit to
see them fixed. It didn't seem like we were far off, but I haven't tested
all these patches together yet to find out if they're just hiding even more
problems. Either way, a py33 test run for keystoneclient will look very
different very soon.

> --
> David
> blog: http://www.traceback.org