[openstack-dev] [Keystoneclient] [Keystone] [Solum] Last released version of keystoneclient does not work with python33

Morgan Fainberg m at metacloud.com
Fri Dec 6 05:58:10 UTC 2013

Hi Adrian,

I was going to say exactly what Jamie said (and that Jamie and Dolph had some conversations with the guy about the py3k support and the pending pull request for it).  Let me know if you want/need any other voices in communicating with the guy.

Cheers,
Morgan
On December 5, 2013 at 02:21:29, Jamie Lennox (jamielennox at redhat.com) wrote:

On Thu, 2013-12-05 at 05:08 +0000, Adrian Otto wrote:
> Hi Morgan!
>

> Stackforge projects can be configured to make the CLA optional. I am
> willing to speak to the HTTPretty maintainers about the benefits of
> stackforge. Do we happen to know any of them? If not I can track them
> down through email.
>

> Adrian

The main guy's email is fairly easy to find from his github page. But
I'm pretty sure he won't be interested. He's not involved in OpenStack
at all.

Feel free to try though.

Jamie