[openstack-dev] [qa] Moving the QA meeting time

Rochelle.Grober Rochelle.Grober at huawei.com
Thu Dec 5 18:51:37 UTC 2013

Hey, guys.

We've got a team in China that is focused mainly on Test and at least one or two would like to attend the meetings.  22:00 UTC is a bit early for them so I think it would be better to alternate to get reasonable participation.

The team wants to get more involved in the test effort and we have some senior Test Engineers on the OpenStack project.  I'm in PST, so if the meeting alternated, we could theoretically cover them all.

Thanks,
--Rocky