[openstack-dev] [Barbican] IRC Meeting Today at 2 Central (2000 UTC)

Jarret Raim jarret.raim at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Dec 5 16:58:15 UTC 2013

Barbican is having our official IRC meeting in #openstack-meeting-alt today
at 2 central or 2000 UTC.

The main topic of conversation will be the tasks / comments that came up
from our incubation request. We welcome anyone with additional questions or
comments to come join us.

Thanks,

Jarret Raim   |    Security Intrapreneur
5000 Walzem Road                            Office: 210.312.3121
San Antonio, TX 78218                   Cellular: 210.437.1217
rackspace hosting   |   experience fanatical support