[openstack-dev] [policy] Let's make topics mandatory for openstack-dev

Ronak Shah ronak.malav.shah at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 10:09:17 UTC 2013

I like the proposal and I share the pain of checking for the important
emails in the pile of all and potentially missing on some in timely fashion.

My 2 cents on top of creating an automated rule:
Most of the people (not all) I see on dev-list are active on either 1 or 2
project specific discussions.
Why not create openstack-dev-<project> lists and have people subsribe to
project list(s) that they are interested in.
Biggest advantage I see with this approach is that one can actively
participate by getting individual emails for the project mailing list that
they are working on.
In parallel they can opt for digest for rest of the project(s) where they
act only in "read-only" mode.

Thoughts?

Ronak