[openstack-dev] [qa] Moving the QA meeting time

Koderer, Marc m.koderer at telekom.de
Thu Dec 5 07:37:12 UTC 2013

Hi all!

Yes, Giulio and I are in CET. And Attila too, right?

> Here is timezone difference.
> 15:00 UTC -> 07:00 PST -> 01:30 CST -> 16:00 CET - 24:00 JST 22:00 UTC
> -> 14:00 PST -> 08:30 CST -> 23:00 CET - 07:00 JST 23:00 UTC -> 15:00
> PST -> 09:30 CST -> 24:00 CET - 08:00 JST
>
> I feel 22:00 would be nice.

I'd prefer to have two slots since 22 UTC is quite late. But I am ok with it if all others are fine.

Regards
Marc

DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG
Digital Business Unit, Cloud Services (P&I)
Marc Koderer
Cloud Technology Software Developer
T-Online-Allee 1, 64211 Darmstadt
E-Mail: m.koderer at telekom.de
www.telekom.com

LIFE IS FOR SHARING.

DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG
Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. Ulrich Lehner (Chairman)
Board of Management: René Obermann (Chairman),
Reinhard Clemens, Niek Jan van Damme, Timotheus Höttges,
Dr. Thomas Kremer, Claudia Nemat, Prof. Dr. Marion Schick
Commercial register: Amtsgericht Bonn HRB 6794
Registered office: Bonn

BIG CHANGES START SMALL - CONSERVE RESOURCES BY NOT PRINTING EVERY E-MAIL.