[openstack-dev] [Neutron][IPv6] Webex Recording of IPv6 / Neutron Sync-up

Shixiong Shang sparkofwisdom.cloud at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 02:48:17 UTC 2013

Hi, Ian:

For this brainstorming session, we had IBM team in Beijing and other guys on east coast of US. In order to cover two time zones 13-hr apart, we chose 9pm EST time for the convenience of us. Didn’t realize you are in Europe and next time if we have this kind of casual discussion, we will definitely send invite to the broader team on the mailer earlier and try to find a time suitable for everybody.

Thanks!

Shixiong