[openstack-dev] [Keystoneclient] [Keystone] [Solum] Last released version of keystoneclient does not work with python33

David Stanek dstanek at dstanek.com
Thu Dec 5 01:48:37 UTC 2013

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 6:44 PM, Adrian Otto <adrian.otto at rackspace.com>wrote:

> Jamie,
>
> Thanks for the guidance here. I am checking to see if any of our
> developers might take an interest in helping with the upstream work. At the
> very least, it might be nice to have some understanding of how much work
> there is to be done in HTTPretty.

(Dolph correct me if I am wrong, but...)

I don't think that there is much work to be done beyond getting that pull
request merged upstream.  Dolph ran the tests using the code from the pull
request somewhat successfully.  The errors that we saw were just in
keystoneclient code.

--
David
blog: http://www.traceback.org