[openstack-dev] [nova]:packing-filter-scheduler

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Wed Dec 4 17:03:56 UTC 2013

On 12/04/2013 11:58 AM, Digambar Patil wrote:
> Hi Russell,
>
>        Thank you for your inputs on launchpad. Can you tell me what is
> exactly expected in-terms of design detail, so I can ensure that I send
> you the correct details in the first go itself.

It looked like you described a scheduling use case, but not how you
would achieve it.  Requirement vs design.

I'm looking for some insight into things like ...

What filter(s) do you expect to add?  What will they do exactly?

Are there any changes proposed outside of additional filters?

Going through this now could save you a lot of implementation time.

--
Russell Bryant