[openstack-dev] [Tripleo] Core reviewer update Dec

Chris Jones cmsj at tenshu.net
Wed Dec 4 15:49:55 UTC 2013

Hi

On 4 December 2013 07:12, Robert Collins <robertc at robertcollins.net> wrote:

>  - Ghe Rivero for -core

+1

>  - Jan Provaznik for removal from -core
>  - Jordan O'Mara for removal from -core
>  - Martyn Taylor for removal from -core
>  - Jiri Tomasek for removal from -core
>  - Jamomir Coufal for removal from -core

I'm skipping voting on these for now, since not all have responded, but in
general I am +1 de-core-ing folk who have shifted their focus elsewhere and
I thank them for their efforts on TripleO to date, and hope that the winds
of time and focus, bring them back to us at some point in the future :)

Cheers,
--
Cheers,

Chris