[openstack-dev] [Solum] CLI minimal implementation

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Wed Dec 4 00:23:38 UTC 2013

I did some streamlining of the etherpad on this:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/MinimalCLI

I agree that required arguments should be positional. The only one that is confusing is the --repo argument to the app create command, which will end up being optional in a subsequent release, so I want to have the CLI use the optional style to begin with for that parameter so it does not need to change later.

The aliasing between app and plan is intentional, and is intended with a specific end user type in mind. The cli would work the same if you ran "plan list" and "app list".

I also brought the related wiki up to date with this:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Solum/FeatureBlueprints/ApplicationDeploymentAndManagement

Adrian