[openstack-dev] When should things get added to Oslo.Incubator

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Dec 3 22:44:49 UTC 2013

Sure sure, let me not make that assumption (can't speak for them), but
even libraries on pypi have to deal with API instability.

Just more of suggesting, might as well bite the bullet (if objects folks
feel ok with this) and just learn to deal with the pypi method for dealing
with API instability (versions, deprecation...). Since code copying around
is just creating a miniature version of the same 'learning experience'
except u lose the other parts (versioning, deprecation, ...) which comes
along with pypi and libraries.

Anyways, just a thought.

-Josh