[openstack-dev] VMware Workstation / Fusion / Player Nova driver

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Tue Dec 3 22:29:20 UTC 2013

On 12/03/2013 04:59 PM, Alessandro Pilotti wrote:
> BTW didn't you want to come to the Hyper-V session in HK to talk about this (off)topic? :-)

Yeah.  I'm sorry I couldn't be there.  Conflicts at the design summit
are both tough and unavoidable.  I sometimes have sessions in other
tracks that I *really* need to be in.  For those cases, I always make
sure that there are other nova-core members that are still able to
attend the nova sessions that know my positions on things and that I
trust, and then I sync up with them later on what happened.  This was
the case for the Hyper-V session.

FWIW, the conflict in this case was the "Icehouse release schedule &
coordination" session, which is pretty much a requirement for all PTLs.

--
Russell Bryant