[openstack-dev] [openstack-tc] Incubation Request for Barbican

Jarret Raim jarret.raim at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Dec 3 16:43:32 UTC 2013

> The API and developer documentation is at
>http://docs.openstack.org/developer/oslo.messaging/

This is great, thanks for the link. Would there be any objections to
adding this to the github repo and the openstack wiki pages? I spent a
bunch of time looking and wasn¹t able to turn this up.

Additionally, where is this documentation generated from? I looked at the
doc/ dir in the repo [1] and most of the files in there were empty.

[1] https://github.com/openstack/oslo.messaging/tree/master/doc/source

Jarret