[openstack-dev] [Nova][Schduler] Volunteers wanted for a modest proposal for an external scheduler in our lifetime

Khanh-Toan Tran khanh-toan.tran at cloudwatt.com
Tue Dec 3 09:11:53 UTC 2013

We are also interested in the proposal and would like to contribute
whatever we can.
Currently we're working on nova-scheduler we think that an independent
scheduler
is a need for Openstack. We've been engaging in several discussions on
this topic in
the ML as well as in Nova meeting, thus we were thrilled to hear your
proposal.

PS: I've written in a mail expressing our interest in this topic earlier ,
but I feel it's better
to have an more "official submission" to join the team :)

Best regards,

Jerome Gallard & Khanh-Toan Tran