[openstack-dev] Package from Debian for Devstack?

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Mon Dec 2 23:15:08 UTC 2013

In order to provide Devstack a better certificate management example, we
want to make devstack capable of calling Certmaster.

This package is in Debian, but not in Ubuntu.

For example
http://packages.debian.org/experimental/certmaster

How does one go about installing a package like this for devstack? Do we
need to get it into the underlying distro, or is a cross distro install
acceptable?

I've tested it by hand and it install and works fine when
pre-installed.  Its just a distribution problem.