[openstack-dev] [Solum] Working group on language packs

Roshan Agrawal roshan.agrawal at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Dec 2 16:51:52 UTC 2013

Clayton, good detail documentation of the design approach @ https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Solum/FeatureBlueprints/BuildingSourceIntoDeploymentArtifacts

A few questions -
1. On the objective of supporting both heroku build packs and openshift cartridges: how compatible are these two with each other? i.e. is there enough common denominator between the two that Solum can be compatible with both?

2. What is the intended user persona for the "image author"? Is it the service operator, the developer end user, or could be both?