[openstack-dev] [Swift] Increase Swift ring partition power

Gregory Holt z-launchpad at brim.net
Mon Dec 2 16:10:34 UTC 2013

There is https://blueprints.launchpad.net/swift/+spec/ring-doubling though I'm uncertain how up to date it is. Everybody works on everything ;) but Peter Portante has been the point on the DiskFile refactoring and I have been for the SSync part. David Hadas will probably kick back in once we (Peter and I) get a bit further down the line on our parts.