[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer] Documentation and patches

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Fri Aug 30 12:39:34 UTC 2013

Hi team,

We need to get better at documentation. We are terrible at it. We let
code go through the gates knowing that our documentation isn't up to
date. We have features implemented 6 months ago still not documented.
Nobody's going to do it for us.

Therefore I strongly suggest that as soon as you spot that the
documentation must be updated to reflect any change, you score -1 the
patchset to oblige the submitting developer to write some prose.

--
Julien Danjou
/* Free Software hacker * independent consultant