[openstack-dev] Glance revert to fix image deletes on F19

Dan Prince dprince at redhat.com
Thu Aug 29 12:58:57 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

That file is certainly helpful but doesn't explicitly mention 0.8.1 (or 0.8.2). So this was just new territory.

Before that commit Glance seemed to (functionally) work fine with SQLAlchemy 0.8.1.

I just switched SmokeStack over to Fedora 19 last week. I had it as a work in progress for a couple weeks now and new that previously it was working... so perhaps this caught me a bit off guard.

In any case upgrading to 0.8.2 is the solution on Fedora 19 and we already have that fix in place.

Dan