[openstack-dev] [savanna] migration to pbr completed

Matthew Farrellee matt at redhat.com
Wed Aug 28 22:09:44 UTC 2013

On 08/27/2013 04:46 PM, Sergey Lukjanov wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> migration of all Savanna sub projects to pbr has been completed.
>
> Please, inform us and/or create bugs for all packaging-related issues.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Sincerely yours,
> Sergey Lukjanov
> Savanna Technical Lead
> Mirantis Inc.

Thanks for pushing this forward Sergey.

I can confirm that pbr 0.5.19 works fine for building savanna,
python-savannaclient and savanna-dashboard, with one minor hiccup in
savanna that data_files glob'ing doesn't work. It's easily worked around
in my spec though (sed -i
's,etc/savanna/\*,etc/savanna/savanna.conf.sample
etc/savanna/savanna.conf.sample-full,' setup.cfg), and isn't an issue
with 0.5.21.

Best,

matt