[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer] Meeting agenda for Wed Aug 28 at 2100 UTC
julien at danjou.info
Wed Aug 28 09:36:08 UTC 2013
The Ceilometer project team holds a meeting in #openstack-meeting, see
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/MeteringAgenda for more details.
Next meeting is on Wed Aug 28 at 2100 UTC
Please add your name with the agenda item, so we know who to call on during
* Review Havana-3 milestone
* Ditch Alembic for Havana? (sandy)
* any plans on expanding Ceilometer coverage (ie. capacity planning,
optimization, dashboard, analytics) -- gordc
* are they items for other projects/products to cover?
* expanding metrics captured -- gordc
* plans to support beyond KVM(libvirt)? ie. VMware, IBM Power, IBM z/VM,
Hyper-V, Cirtix Xen
* Release python-ceilometerclient?
* Open discussion
If you are not able to attend or have additional topic(s) you would like
to add, please update the agenda on the wiki.
;; Free Software hacker ; independent consultant
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 835 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the OpenStack-dev