[openstack-dev] About multihost patch review

Yongsheng Gong gongysh at unitedstack.com
Mon Aug 26 21:58:35 UTC 2013

Hi,
Edgar Magana has commented to say:
'This is the part that for me is confusing and I will need some
clarification from the community. Do we expect to have the multi-host
feature as an extension or something that will natural work as long as the
deployment include more than one Network Node. In my opinion, Neutron
deployments with more than one Network Node by default should call DHCP
agents in all those nodes without the need to use an extension. If the
community has decided to do this by extensions, then I am fine' at
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/37919/11/neutron/extensions/multihostnetwork.py

I have commented back, what is your opinion about it?

Regards,
Yong Sheng Gong

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 9:28 PM, Kyle Mestery (kmestery) <kmestery at cisco.com