[openstack-dev] Tuskar PTL candidacy

Tomas Sedovic tsedovic at redhat.com
Thu Aug 22 13:51:09 UTC 2013

On 08/22/2013 03:38 PM, Don Schenck wrote:
> Help a newbie: "PTL"??

PTL = Project Technical Lead.

Every OpenStack project has one. Their responsibilities are mostly to
make sure the release goes out smoothly, setting milestones for
blueprints, attending the release meetings, etc.

They're elected after every release from a pool of self-nominees.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PTLguide