[openstack-dev] [keystone] [oslo] postpone key distribution bp until icehouse?

Jarret Raim jarret.raim at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Aug 21 15:44:35 UTC 2013

>Dolph Mathews wrote:
>> With regard
>> to:
>>https://blueprints.launchpad.net/keystone/+spec/key-distribution-server
>> [...]
>
>Dolph: you don't mention Barbican at all, does that mean that the issue
>is settled and the KDS should live in keystone ?

Dolph and I talked about having a design session to talk about how
Barbican and Keystone will work together going forward. In this particular
case, as I understand it, Simo is right. There isn't much need for
Barbican to be involved in the PKI key signing (except maybe for key
storage at some point, but that wouldn't' require a lot of changes if we
did that).

Once the sessions are opened for Hong Kong, we'll put in for the design
session.

Jarret