[openstack-dev] [Glance] Replacing Glance DB code to Oslo DB code.

John Bresnahan jbresnah at redhat.com
Tue Aug 20 17:12:30 UTC 2013

Mark, good thoughts (as usual)

On 08/19/2013 09:15 PM, Mark Washenberger wrote:
> The goal isn't really to replace sqlalchemy completely.

Perhaps my problem is that I am not exactly sure what the goals are.
Cleanup (BL mixed in the BL seems wrong)?  HA or performance (are people
hitting limits that are traced to SQL) ?  Flexibility/Research
(plug-able modules for experimentation)?  I think it would help scope
the effort (and temper my concern about the work/reward ratio) if they
were enumerated in clear place.