[openstack-dev] Osl and dangerous code merging

Roman Bogorodskiy rbogorodskiy at mirantis.com
Tue Aug 20 11:27:47 UTC 2013

FWIW, I've created a sample project using olso as a submodule:

https://github.com/novel/oslo-helloworld

I spotted some minor difficulties:

1. As olso directory layout is not designed to be used as a submodule, a
symlink has to be created to place code to the proper location
2. sys.path hack has to be applied for proper imports